We would love to be able to present the course of your choice when it best fits your schedule. Below is some information for your review.
Task Force 1, Inc. will bring the program you have identified to your location. Each program we present is customize to meet you needs and expectations. The lead instructor for the program will work very closely to ensure this happens.
- We rely on you for a physical location (classroom setting) for the didactic section. It will need to accommodate 25 students. We will need the typical audio visual device and support of the portion of the program.
- For the hands-on portion of the program we will need a location. If you have a training center that’s great. However, we often use acquired structures or even a location in your community that is appropriate for the program. We are very creative. We can build props and do whatever is needed to make it work!
- We will coordinate with you regarding apparatus and equipment desired. Don’t fret, the lead instructor will work all of this out.
- The lead instructor assigned will work extremely close with you. They will ensure that the program content is very specific to your department’s needs and expectations.
- We are responsible for all instructor travel cost including flights, hotels, rental cars and meals, etc.
- We will come when it is best for your organization. We understand you probably have other training activities already scheduled.
- At the completion of the program will provide the host and all students a copy of all course content including the Power Point presentation, videos, support documents and photos from throughout the program. We make this available using Dropbox.
- Certificates of completion are provided to students completing onsite programs.
- Finally, we become a friend, a resource and an aide to you as you move forward by making our instructor available to you to answer any questions you may have.
- We can present a plethora of online programs. Each program is custom designed to meet your needs and expectations. Each program is presented “LIVE” via ZOOM.
- This format will allow us to interact with students just as if we were in your classroom in person.
- Online programs developed and presented will be a minimum of 2 hours. This will work well for most single topic training sessions.
- However, presentations can be extended in increments of two hour or even over multiple days. For example, our Company Officer Prep School is often presented as a 2 or 3 day offering. We can present the same program online by merely breaking into 2 or 4 hour segments.
- At the completion of the program will provide the host will copies of each presentation for continued use by the organization.
- We are able to offer the same program content as our onsite delivery at a greatly reduced cost which is of huge benefit to you!
Want more information? Fill out the form below: